So my main camera is a Nikon D810, this thing is awesome and the image quality from it is amazing. It is however pretty big and heavy but who cares when the images it produces are so good.
- Nikon 24mm-70mm F2.8, the old one, not the new one with the VR.
- Nikon 14mm-24mm F2.8, this thing is awesome! Probably my favourite lens, only drawback is you cant put a filter on it. Well not easily anyway.
- Nikon 70mm-200mm F2.8, the image quality from this is amazing but probably my least used lens.
- Tokina 100mm F2.8 Macro, Amazing lens for Macro, auto focus is pretty slow and loud but images from it are worth it.
- Nikon 20mm F1.8, if you are shooting landscapes you need this lens, sharp as hell all the way through, fast and pretty cheep.
Backup / Travel Camera
This is a Sony A7 Mark 2, very impressed with this camera, focus peaking and the EVF in general are the future. Battery isnt as bad as everyone says it is either. Quality from this is not in the same league as the Nikon but its not a million miles away. Its making me consider a full switch! Need to see what both camera companies come out with next!
- Sony 16mm - 35mm FE, A good walking about lens for me, its not the sharpest lens I have by miles but its fast and with the VR in the camera and VR in the lens you can shoot at some ridiculous shutter speeds and get sharp shots.
- Neewer Nikon F mount to Sony E mount adaptor (Manual Fous), this means I can use all my Nikon glass on this should I want to, all be it with manual focus, which isn't really an issue as you have focus peaking!